Made to Measure Cabinets, Wardrobes and Cupboards
Our wide choice of made to measure cabinet, wardrobe and cupboard carcasses enables you to create a fully fitted look, whether in your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom or office. Alternatively, you can easily expand your current units with matching, made to measure cupboards or you can just replace one of your existing cabinets that may have been damaged.
As all our carcasses are made specially for you they can be made to match your existing carcasses even if they are not a standard size. This could be particularly useful if you need to replace a damaged one or for example you require one with a low back so it can slide under your worktop without having to remove or disturb the sink. If you require made to measure carcasses then please contact us to discuss your requirements. There is no additional cost for this service.
All of our carcasses are of excellent quality and are manufactured to the highest standards:
- 18mm high density MFC construction
- 18mm high density MFC backs for strength and rigidity
- Most units are available made to measure on-line - please contact us if you need additional customisation
- Colour co-ordinated throughout - all visible edges are covered - no exposed chipboard
- Optional 2mm edging to all front edges and internal shelves available on kitchen carcasses
- Service voids on kitchen units - 47or 50 mm on base units, 7 or 16mm on wall units
- 150mm adjustable legs on kitchen units
- 100mm adjustable legs on bedroom units
- Base units and tall units are 560mm deep, wall units are 300mm deep
- Wardrobes are 580mm deep and other bedroom cupboards are 460mm deep
- 3-way adjustable clip-on hinges (door hinge-holes to be 70mm from top and bottom)
- Blum Metabox drawers are standard - Steel Blumotion (soft-close) are also available
- Supplied with shelves as appropriate
- Wall units supplied with adjustable wall-hanging brackets
- Most units supplied fully assembled with rigid glue and dowel construction
- Units having drawers are supplied with the drawer box fitted ready to take the appropriate drawer front
- Tall units too large to be easily transported are supplied flat-packed and are therefore cam and dowel construction
- We strongly recommend that any free-standing units over 900mm high are firmly fixed to the wall close to the top of the unit
All carcasses with the exception of the bedroom wardrobes, linen press, larder cupboard and the appliance housings are delivered fully assembled and rigid by the manufacturer's own transport. This virtually eliminates any possibility of damage. A minimum delivery of 5 units is normally required. For fewer units please contact us to discuss alternative delivery possiblilties.
We have an extensive range of finishes which provide a good-to-excellent match for all of our vinyl doors. Colour swatches of the various finishes are available in our samples and swatches section. If you require a colour/finish not on the carcass drop-down menu please contact us directly. There is no additional charge for this option.
Our manufacturer is a well established company with over 35 years trading in the kitchen and bedroom furniture industry. They operate nationally from modern premises in the Midlands, supplying only to the trade throughout the country and all carcasses are delivered by their own transport, virtually eliminating any chance of transit damage.
By using the latest Computer Numerically Controlled machinery and technology, they are able to produce a high quality and varied range of products and custom made units of any size for kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms and offices.