Get started and generate an instant quote now!
You can put together your order and make your own instant quote with our easy-to-use step-by-step procedure
Step 1 - Identify Style and Colours:
Step 2 - Set up your preferred Style and Colours:
- For your made to measure Kitchen Furniture select and click on Kitchen Units, Cabinets, Cupboards and Drawers from the drop-down under the Kitchens tab across the top of the page
- For your made to measure Bedroom Furniture select and click on Bedroom Wardrobes, Cupboards and Drawers from the drop-down under the Bedrooms tab.
- Here you can select the preferred style of doors:
- Bella Vinyl Wrapped Doors
- Zurfiz Acrylic, Matt and Textured Doors
- DIY Homefit Panelled Doors (Bedrooms Only)
- You can also select Carcasses Only if you want to specify your doors and drawer fronts independantly
- Then select the preferred door finish, then the carcass finish (recommended matches are highlighted)
Step 3 - You are now ready to create your order or quote:
- Select the carcass types you want and on each Product Detail screen:
- Select the size you want (or the nearest next size up) from the Dimensions box
- If you want a special size, enter any height, width and/or depth customisation in the appropriate boxes - there is NO extra charge for non-standard sizes
- Respond to any of the additional customisation options as you like
- The system will automatically work out the sizes of any doors, drawer fronts or tops required by this product and will add them in to the price and order. Uncheck the tick box if you don’t want the recommended doors and drawer fronts on any individual product.
- Enter the quantity required and click ‘Add to Cart’- the running total for the cart will appear top right in the Shopping Cart
- You can now return to the Carcasses selection page via the appropriate orange 'Related Items' Button on the left.
Step 4 - Additional Items:
- For matching accessories such as Plinths, Pelmets, Cornices or End Panels etc. you need to go to the Matching Accessories category, select and sppecify what you want and Add To Cart
- The extensive selection of Worktops (for Kitchens) or Bedroom Furniture are processed similarly.
- Lastly, select the Handles to finish off your dream bedroom or kitchen.
Step 5 - And finally:
- You can view the contents of your cart at any time, just by clicking on "Shopping Cart" and you can change quantities and delete items. If you want to print the contents of your cart - just use your browser print facility.
- You can also leave additional comments on each or any item in the cart to further define your precise requirements if you so wish.
- If you would like to save the contents of the shopping cart to come back to it later please ensure you have registered and are logged in, which you can do at any time via the "Register" or "My Account" section at the upper right, your cart will be retained for 3 months.
- If you would like to build multiple carts, e.g. for other rooms or projects you can click on "Save Cart" on the Cart Page and name each cart for saving.
- Note that delivery charges will not appear on the cart contents print, but will be added at the checkout stage. Please refer to the Delivery Information section for up to date delivery rates.
If you only want to buy Doors and Drawer Fronts without Carcasses:
- From the menu items dropped down from the top menu, select the category of doors you want to see:
- ... and then select the door style you have chosen
- ... and then define finish and size:
- In the drop-down Finish box, select the colour/finish you would like
- Then select the size of door - either a standard size from the drop-down or enter the custom height and width in the appropriate boxes - there is NO extra charge for non-standard sizes
- Specify if you want hinge holes and where they should go
- Enter the number of doors of this size and Add To Cart - the running total for the cart will appear top right in the Shopping Cart
- You can now continue to enter the different sizes and quantities on this screen.