Have a new bedroom before Christmas with custom fitted wardrobes from DIY Homefit!
Christmas is coming! And something weird always happens at this time of year. One minute it’s half term and Christmas is still two months away. Then the clocks go back, the dark evenings arrive, and suddenly it seems we’re in December and rushing around trying to get everything done in the space of a couple of weeks.
So why not make this the year when you do things differently?
Yes it’s probably time to start thinking about who is going where, who to buy presents for, whether you are sending cards this year and are you going to make your own Christmas cake. All these things are important, and the sooner you start trying to get your head round them the less last minute hassle there will be.
But what many of us do at Christmas is forget to think about ourselves. We end up being so busy, and running around after everyone else, that we neglect our own needs and well-being.
So here’s an idea. Why not give yourself an early Christmas present? There is still time to upgrade your bedroom before Christmas. Just think how wonderful it would be to have a brand new bedroom by Christmas! If you are taking time off work to relax at home then where better than your gorgeous new bedroom. Especially if you are having guests to stay, it is so nice to have somewhere to retreat to: somewhere to recharge your batteries – a cosy space that is yours and yours alone.
At DIY Homefit we supply many ranges of bedroom furniture. Whether you just want to replace the hinged or sliding doors on your existing wardrobes, or need custom fitted wardrobes, or want to buy some new bedroom furniture – we have it all!
When thinking about changing your bedroom, there are ten features that you need to consider:
- Lighting – adjusting the light fittings and brightness can completely change the ambience of your bedroom;
- Colour – going for a completely different colour scheme can breathe new life into a dated room;
- Soft furnishings – curtains and cushions can add a cosy touch if your bedroom feels a bit bland;
- Storage – clever and practical bedroom storage solutions can house all your clutter and leave your room looking beautiful;
- Headboard – a bed with a statement headboard can become the centrepiece of your new bedroom;
- Wallpaper – wallpaper is back on-trend: perhaps consider one feature wall such as the images above;
- Bedside Table – make sure these are beautiful as well as practical;
- Seating – it’s always lovely to have a chair or a blanket box in your bedroom, so you can just sit and rest;
- Bed linen – you can either match or contrast this with your other soft furnishings to achieve the desired effect;
- Rug – the perfect finishing touch to any bedroom is a lovely cosy rug! See our examples above.
So whether you want a completely new bedroom, or just to upgrade some of the above features in your current bedroom, you still have time to do it before Christmas if you act now. So why not take a browse through our gallery of bedroom pictures to get some ideas and inspiration, then place your order to ensure that your new bedroom is ready for your cosiest Christmas yet.