At DIY Homefit we pride ourselves not only on our products and prices but on our exceptional customer service. We have always been passionate about this aspect of our business because we are here to serve you and you matter to us. As a company we are not about just kitchen doors but want your experience with us to be a memorable one – for all the right reasons!
We were therefore interested to come across some recent research by Forrester that outlines five key customer expectations that a successful business should aim to meet:
- Personalised approach
- A range of contact options
- Regular contact
- Opportunity to give feedback
- Knowledgeable and efficient staff
At DIY Homefit we like to think that we tick all the above boxes! But don’t just take our word for it, here are comments from some of our recent customers
- Personalised approach – “Ben was the key to it: as he understood the requirements over the telephone as if he was in the kitchen, in person. He showed ‘bags of patience’ with my several calls with questions. He is certainly a prized member of your team.”
- A range of contact options – “The ease with which I was able to view the product range and order the doors online and to our own personal specification was impressive, and the delivery process was seamless.”
- Regular contact – “Thank you very much, may I just say I have found your company a pleasure to work with and extremely efficient. Lavinia contacted me with regard to my delivery and was extremely helpful.’
- Opportunity to give feedback – “Thank you very much for your help and excellent products. I was very impressed by the advice and assistance given by your company. I wanted to fit custom sized kitchen units in a bathroom. The advice in selecting the best units for concealed wc cistern was most helpful. I was even more surprised to be told that I had over-ordered parts and could revise my order. The standard of customer service is the best I have ever seen.”
- Knowledgeable and efficient staff – “Just a quick note to say thank you for the help and advice you and Steve gave me regarding the fitting of our doors. The advice from you both has saved me hours of mistakes, and as far as my wife and I are concerned has made a very nice job of our bedroom.”
Why not browse our website to read the full versions of the above and many other customer testimonials and also customer pictures. You may also like to see this short film that we put together a little while ago and shows how our customer oriented approach is appreciated by many of our customers out there.
If you are planning a kitchen or bedroom refurbishment why not become one of DIY Homefit’s many happy customers? We’re not just kitchen doors but a refreshingly forward- thinking company that delights in exceeding customer expectations time and time again!